Sunday, November 29, 2009

well JB

that is such a long time i din update my blog
no because i am lazy or wat
i simply just feel lost
and sad

and also damn 7 busy
finally now i can feel freeness and with internet access

haha
too free go look around
just saw u deleted the photo

haha
and then one eye i stare at the present i prepare for u
well
life is really joking me
hahahahahaha

what ar e u thinking while u delete the photo?
i wonder
so fast ready to jump in le ma?

wish u good luck
really
nth i can do
haigh
i am tired

really feel to screw u a lot
really unexpected u will do so many weird things
haigh
wish u can grow up and think more ba
really
think more
more complete

i noe u will going to dislike wat i type
bt thats wat i feel from u
and wat i can c from wat u did and wat u said

haha
maybe not much
bt i really observe adn think

no matter who ask me
do i love u?
i definetly will ans
i love u a lot
really
hahaa

bt i calming myself down a lot
holding the feeling
stay bck
watching u from the bck

haha
infact i din bring the book to jb
i just bring one photo only
haha
i wanna control my feeling and my thinking
i want to make myself think more and better
but i cant make myself dont get heartbreak

this is life, bear with it

No comments: