Tuesday, November 10, 2009

haigh 2

Argh~
today whole day foul mood
part is by the usual reason
but the prblm is the paper, usually i can wrote very fast in exam paper, normal i can finish a paper within two hours time
but this paper really tough
walau
so many blank
i seat on chair for 3 hours think think think try very hard to sequese all the info from my brain
I tried my best anyway
i have to admit that i din perpare well enough for this paper
haigh

anyway
thats all
i end my exam
nw is 'free time'
actually i quite hate lor
cause when nth to do
people tends to think a lot
my condition will be double worst
haigh

this is love
tried it, experience it
haha
i really can sure that no matter is who, next relatioship the gal will very fortune, cause i learned and will tried my best
really tried watever i manage to

haigh
dont look bck
dont look bck
dont..
stand up
look infront

self motivating

haigh
looking at the h1n1 make my brain blur
sry, not today
my brain need rest
tomolo ba

to u
chou ren
the power of love made me moved forward, but did it still can break the door
can u still trust me?
chance chance chance

haigh
anyway i need to control myself
past experience show that too desperate will only bring negative impact

anyway
i will jia you de
still
for u and myself

i still moving, so do u

No comments: