Sunday, November 8, 2009

haigh

wat to do, can only haigh......
a lot of mind running / circulating around my brain
haigh

tomolo is my last paper
i really dont wish exam end so fast
haigh
give me more paper pls!!!!!!!

it is really heart broken moment for me
i noe wat to do, but just din have the motivation to do

i hate the feeling, really damn hate
damn damn damn damn hate,
really

However, the biggest storm still hvnt reach, but the pre-strom pain already striking me
now i am like a captain sailing with a broken boat to pass through the winter baltic sea !!!!!
(baltic sea, is notorious for the big storm , http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RFYDrYHIuZE )

All crew on deck, brace for impact!
damn u, u wont strike me down!!!

haha
this is call life, wat we call process of life =)
i admit that i was cry, but thats a good way to reduce stress. It help u to relieve from mental stress














ps: love is blind, u said it is very annoying; but this is love
i noe it is pain, i noe it is hard, but i still jump in
sa gua
the song actually quite suit also.
love is pain, no love no pain.


ps2: i wonder, what is in ur real mind when u are lonely?
perhaps i need to cut down the portion of u in my brain, so that i can be less annoying, but still
i love u so much

i stil the one, dont like to said love when i dont mean it. I still the one dont like to promise whatever i cant make it.

However i stil breaking promise, i told you i wont love u because u are in singapre, anyway thats really a joke now

hahaha

No comments: