Saturday, September 19, 2009

Wah cc

This is the first time i am in the cc in this sem
cc, really long time din come here jor
long long time
i only will come here when i do not have internet at home (yes the damn maxis BROADband nw is SLOWER then a 56K DIAL up, load GOOGLE for FIVE minutes)
haha

y i dont one come to cc?
donno since when, at cc i feel emptyness
it is such a waste time
dota i play from 3xx to 6xx bt my skill level is the same
haha

waiting to go home but heavy rain nw
this add bonus mark to my emoness
anyway life still on
just some bad dream when stop me to go forward
no matter wat happen
i will still breathing and move in front

was attend a talk about working in sg
www.contactsingapore.sg
is the gov agency responsible for the talk
i gain quite a lot of usefull information there
wish it can help me in my future career
haha

exam is near
assignment week is near
haha
so siok
i must bear with it
hope can get more strength to accomplish this complicated stuff !!

jia you
really tired
zzz whole day also not enough
always cry in the dream, really *weird*
anyway
when wake up will be a fresh new day waiting for me
i will kept my promise always


missing u

No comments: