Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Grateful 感恩

dear readers, was bck from singapore at yesterday nighe with AK 716
i am damn dizzy nw
in fact, few days of singapore trip is making me and u very tired

anyway
got few ppl ask me jor, how is ur trip? good news or bad news?
how to said leh
got good, got bad ba, will update later.

Well,
need to thank few ppls here
thx samantha for lending me ezi link card and trip suggestion.
thx sam for let me overnight in your place, trip suggestion and listen to me.
thx yik long help me iron my cloth and fetch me to lcct.
thx ah mao for giving me support all the way.
thx shi jing to let me zz in ur house.
thx meiying to let me work with her so i can hv enough money to sg.
thx cai yue lending me credit card to buy airport ticket.
thx he ma help me prepare present and the suggestion is fabulous.
thx weigo to allow me to delay gv him the rental.
thx tting, tehbing, hanwen, ikhur, he ma for listen to me when i am in trouble.

You guys really help me a lot and accompany me throughout the process of preparing.

thx yik chee kor kor for accompany me in changi, guiding me to correct place. ur advice, ur suggestion, i will remember in heart.
thx john kor kor for comfort me in jb, ur teaching, ur advice, ur help, ur support. I will remember in heart too.
thx my parents to allow me to go sg(although they forget jor). Sorry daddy and mummy to make u worried about me.

thx u guys u guys are fabulous, without u all, i cant go to singapore and bck safety ^^
glad to have u guys as my fren and relative.

Lastly to a very special person to me, swit wei
with ur help,
i noe people around u, i noe where u often hang out and study, i noe how to go ur hall,
i noe ur condition there, i noe ur happiness there, i noe ur life cycle there, i noe how ur lectuer conduct, i noe how u present ur homework...
thx for trying hard not to hurt me, arrange my accommodation, borrow me ur water bottle, borrow me the jacket, let me use ur labtop, teach me how to wash face...
thx for take care the stuff i gave u, thx for thinking about my emotion, thx for worried my condition.
there are still a lot of things i need to said thank you to u. one of the most important thing is, u allow me going to look for u and the companion, this is the core of everything...

dear master, i love u so much..

3 comments:

LaYpEnG said...

y im last de..except ur gal la..n..u type wrong name...zzzz

Lopaknai JJ said...

haha
wat la
not different geh
anyway
thank you
hehe

Lopaknai JJ said...

she is not my 'gal' la
still hv a very long way to go
i will go for it de
haha