Friday, August 28, 2009

I pass my hell week

Yea, i just pass my hell weak
which is 4 assignments due one week

this year is el nino time, malaysia should be hot and dry
but donno why this few day night sure got rain and is very cold
every night i need to cover myself with blanket to warm me up
sometime really cold till cant type word zzzzz

must ask yik long come out blow some smoke to warm me up
(use of smoke, kept warm)(dear reader: i still a non smoker, just need the warm air to warm myself up only)
@ @


thx him for given me a couples of advice and the smoke really warm me up, it make me can continue to do my work again

haha

the terminal at the end of another internet port so cold and busy as well
this add bonus point to my coldness
LOL

really need to get warmed
physically and mentally
我想要一个灿烂的笑容^^
来温暖我的心
对你, 我一定抱着最大的热情及温柔

next week work
annotated bibliography and recom assignment
jia you
stand up
JJ
concentrate on stuff that u can manage to

i thinking about this recently
What is apologize?
it's an expression of remorse or guilt over having said or done something that is acknowledged to be hurtful or damaging, and a request for forgiveness

How to apologize?
Step 1: be sincere sorry
Step 2: realize u did a very bad thing
Step 3: realize there is no excuse, excuse is not an apologize
Step 4: apologize by naming the offense u did
Step 5: make amends
Step 6: express ur appreciation if kena reject, be patience (repeat step 1 to5). or gratefull if lucky enough if get forgived.
Step 7: DONT REPEAT THE MISTAKE

ps: recently my only time i feel relax is only when i chat to u.

i reread the GTO again, will not forget the lessons inside again

在每一个有你相伴的夜,不再寂寥冷清^^

1 comment:

河仔 said...

i wonder how the hell the freaking smoke can warm u up when u r not even inhaling it!!!! u idiot!!!don confuse us pls!!!