Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Chill down, confident, patience and TRUST

I believe that i am putting more stress to myself then to u
the tiredness, the stressness of working and homework
the nervous, scary, worried, sadness
i cant find u, i din get ur rply, i so miss u, the feeling of loving u
i cant express on u, i cant find u frequent, i cant call u and i cant see u
so i change those force to pressurize myself
i storing all the pressure in my heart
so just now i noe i too xin ji
pls forgive me
pls pls pls
i will be more patience from nw on
i very understand u are busy, fan, just like me in monash
i totally understand ur busyness in making new fren, settle room, buy this, arrange this, get used to new environment
bt i do not have so much activity la
XD
when scl start i predict u will only become busier then nw
studying, discuss lab report,endless assignmentsss, finding study partner,school activity, making new fren, going out to walk walk, endless due date,project bla bla bla bla
tones of thinggs are waiting u to accomplish
but i really need a small small help to release my pressurize gas
this will help me to walk further
no need to talk to me long
no need to frequent sms me
just ur smile when skypee me
just ur some basic concern will do
and i always available to help u
when u need me
wish i can accompany u walk this though journey

family u and study are my most priority thing

come 123
deep breath
come again
deep breath
lai good
deep breath

hahaha
smile =)

trust
believe
patience
confident

shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh (gas release sound)
release gas
ha


change negative force to positive
change impossible to possible
change urself
change other ppl
believe ur strength
show them wat ur capable of

YES
I am JJ ^^
must learn patience TODAY and FOREVER
i also promise that wont force myself and u too

the day will come
I believe
where i fall i shall rise

ps: u are making me more miss u
if u can spare some time with me,
maybe will be better?
since i can more understand ur live nw
then less worried
but i noe now u still busy
take ur time ma
XD
i dont mind waiting
da ben dan

dont dump dog on the street
very pity de
pls feed them with care and with love
^^

OK now continue doing DNA recombinent essay

I miss u and love u too
good nite=)
where my love can reach u

1 comment:

iammao said...

yup..patient..u shld..n x push urself so much n suffer urself..