Friday, July 24, 2009

my weakneeesss

just nw go yam cha with he ma
talk talk talk talk talk
talk about u, sin ling, fren, money, work, study
wat also talk
suddenly we talk about weakness
he said i always do stuff vry hu yan
ask me do small small things i will forget too
then always gv jie kou that i am blur when i forget smth

nw i only realize and notice the phrase u send to me
用心去做好 每一件 该做,想做的事。
i been thinking this recently
of course i do whatever i can whatever i can reach for u
but is it really from my heart?
or is it just 3 minutes heat?

no wonder u will scared and worried

i am too

cause

i am and was do things ma ma hu hu, not giving enough attention

i noe i am wrong

i shall not repeating this

for those reading my blog ? can u all remind me?

i noe it is time consuming for somebody to change his bad habit
specially for somebody which dont listen to ppl like me

i will change and must change
to kept myself evolve to a better person
the theme of this blog and myself is change
in fact
change is one of the most popular word this year !!

XD


PLS gv me a chance, gv me some times, gv me bit patience

i will and have to CHANGE and do things listening things carefully and sincere


wei~
i need u

No comments: