Friday, July 10, 2009

The moment and the feeling

Yesterday is the only nite i can sleep tide and well in last 2 weeks

is it because i too tired of the trip to ipoh ?

or i get comfort from u?

aiks

the every moment i think of u, i really few sry and sad

i really cant forgive myself to do those things

i found out that i do a lot a lot of mistake and ffk

i cant found wat is the good things i am

this make me feel helpless~

i feel i lost my direction

i will try to get into right track and the mood to study, scl starting time is near

zz

ysd nite i dream of send u go singapore again
@@
and i check my final exam result

last time i still laugh at u, now i really feel the stress and 'excitements'


ps:thx tting for comforting me along the journey i back langkap and thx good ur dad din c me in the car that nite, this ave ur ass and mine
i promise i wont do those reckless thinggy again

SCARY

No comments: