Sunday, December 6, 2009

one week in JB

well one week in JB
despite all the relationship prblm
but i try to counter it myself here

nth can be worst then this
well, i din cry this time

haha
i noe u will do this, but never think u will do this to me right after ur semester
despite all the hard work i put on u, it sill have the worst outcome
i just can only blame myself for being not good enough
i wonder how u feel ?
XD

u still the same
no change
aiks

haha
for me although i hate alone and lonely
at JB, wat also solo
first time solo kfc, solo nando
more ? perhaps
buy some books to read
spend whole day at secret recipie at jusco

I never stop learning u noe
haha
although u block the road
but i still on my path to grow

well
there are some message i want to pass to u
thats y i try to contact u
but seems u just treat it as irritant

nevermind
i ask he ma help le, hope he can deliver my msg properly

well, this is life
and also prove that how mightly the love is
u must be weird y i will buy cloth
i noe u will not wear in front of me and thats not my purpose to
i just one u to look prettier and continue shinning and move ahead
the ji jing just one u to recover from the tiredness of the exam

i seriously din demand much le
although i noe u loved somebody, i also willing to help u
yea, they said i care so much, they said i sohai
just, i dont one to c u suffer
well, dont think got chance for me to help u
but still
me here still open 24/7

i still moving really
get used of new environment,
u never noe how much effort i need to survive here with limited fren and resource

haha
i still tough and strong
i serious din cry when i found out that u got a new one

=) bear with it
and i going open a public blog

http://jjlam88.blogspot.com/

hahaha
here is only the place i put when i miss u

i din update for so long time
because working is tired from 7am to 6pm
but i never work or zzz while working
i am concentrating watever i can

i think tell u i update is useless, just hope that u got the mood to come in read ba

i dont ask for return,
i just do things no regret
hahaha

No comments: