Monday, October 5, 2009

看不到终点的路

hmm
near end of the semester tones of work pending and surrounding me
but bad news never stop
haigh ya
i really need to listen to my mum, put the leaf in my valet hope it help

i told those two pity gal
faster decide ur choice
then bear with it

like me
there are tones of heart breaking moment
anyway, if i succeed i will be the happiest men in the world

bt if i avoid to persuade others
maybe i will be happier
but the torn will bring me to whole life

all is about choices
anyway
no matter what
i still kept on standing the pressure and the hurtness
withstand the feeling i missing somebody
withstand the cold wind blow from south

there is no end in this road, even i succeed a lot more still need to accomplish because more i can do that time. haha
anyway
时间及诚意 are the most powerful weapon i have, without that i donno what i can do le

jia you
and move on
if i move on, i can be a warm sun
shinning everyone including ur heart
hope i can open the door
anyway my door is always open for u

To you, JIA YOU in ur paper o
haha
actually i read all ur notes jor
if u got prblm just ask me
hope my little things can help
no need worried too much everything will be fine
stay healthier
hope i din bother u too much


ps: i am hunting for the key

No comments: