Saturday, August 16, 2008

1st post in my life

Hmm ,
Just like my report
it is hard for me to start
because once i start i cant stop
for report i need pass up to get mark
for blog i need pass up to express myself, share with u guys my personality, my life, my feelings, my angriness, my happiness, my view, my wish, my music...
Hopefully, with this blogs u guys can understand more about me and treat me better^^

this blog will be mixture of chinese and english.
y dont all chinese ?
my typing for chinese is sucks, my 'han yu ping ying' is .....
then y dont all english?
i found that some of the beautiful word i cant fully describe with my limited english knowledge
For my friend who have limited knowledge in chinese if u face problems in reading the difficult word pls go msn and left me a message^^



P.S:All the content in this blog is the secret between me and u

6 comments:

lee said...

finally c ur blog neh.....hehe
good stuff good stuff.
will come visit ur blog often.
write MORE.

lee :):):):)

Philip said...

Well my lovely JJ,

nice to see that you have a blog on your own. Well may your blog blow my mind with your thoughts and keep up the good work.

cheers

Amethyst.T said...

wee~
I was here~

Lov3,
siNLiNg

Philip said...

lol if you wanna blog, freaking update it ..............

I. said...

=) Gambate, I am looking forward to reading more new posts by you.

LaYpEnG said...

aiks~~~ur laz 2 points..wuliao!!haha..anyways,evyday update la if can..kaka